Dairy Women’s Network
Tasked with building authority and increasing brand equity across all communications and improving use of Dairy Women’s Network platforms and channels to increase engagement and build profile, enthuse successfully developed and implemented a communications marketing strategy with visual story telling at its core.
The Dairy Women’s Network is a kiwi not-for-profit organisation built on a can-do attitude that was established 20 years ago. With a small team based in Hamilton who are supported by two Regional Managers and Hub Leaders across the country the Dairy Women’s Network develops, facilitates and promotes events and initiatives for members to acquire industry-based knowledge and skills. It has a nation-wide network of members supported by the volunteer Regional Leaders who coordinate activity and events in their region.
VISION: enabling transformational change in agribusiness
PURPOSE: to empower farm businesses to thrive with knowledge and connections
enthuse worked closely with the Dairy Women’s Network management team adding value to its marketing communications and media activities and its events including its annual conference.
Working with Dairy Women’s Network enthuse supported the network in bringing its vision to life by developinge, producing and launching the visual story telling project OUR PEOPLE.THEIR STORIES that achieved widespread recognition
Visual story telling series; OUR PEOPLE.THEIR STORIES
- High engagement and profile.
- Included SEVEN SHARP and Hilary Barry coverage
- Successfully driven through all communications activity, became part of DWN DNA
- Seen to be leading and empowering
- Increased use of video improved engagement. Regional Leaders and Head Office team empowered to develop own video skills
- Instagram successfully launched.
- Found their voice; friendly, cheerful, supportive, inspiring and helpful
- Increased use of hashtags
- YouTube renamed DWN TV
- Clear consistent messaging across all communications – acknowledged by Rural News in 2019 year of end of year wrap up
- Increased brand visibility and profile across all platforms
- World Milk Day video with Waikato Women’s Rugby team acheived worldwide coverage
GENERAL SUPPORT; MARKETING COMMS AND MEDIA
- Supporting influence, guidance and implementation
- Further built on media relationships for key agri media
- DWN very much seen as a proactive industry player
- Strengthened key relationships.
- Consistent flow of media info and releases
- MEDIA TRAINING; Fonterra Dairy Woman of the Year and Regional Leader of the Year
- CONFERENCE; Conference CAM social media video clips, awards night MC and entertainment where we provided our red carpet paparazzi theme and after party.
- LEADERSHIP FORUM: You are your Brand workshop