confirmed on the radar
With a few folks on our crew we can manage being involved in two events at the same time... so always good to check our availablity. There are a number of events and conferences we have on the radar as pencil bookings, but please don't hesitate to get in touch to see what we can do!
- Kathmandu Coast to Coast, media and event atmosphere, Friday and Saturday, 10, 11 & 12 February 2017
- ARANZ Geo Awards, Christchurch, entertainment & MC, Friday 24 February
- Le Race, media, Canterbury, Saturday 19 March 2017
- Calder Stewart Cycling Series R1, Canterbury, media & MC, Sunday 26 February
- Covi SuperShow, media & pr and MC, Auckland, Thursday 17, Friday 18 and Sunday 19 March 2017
- Calder Stewart Cycling Series R2, Dunedin, media & MC, Saturday 1 April
- Tour of New Zealand, media & mc, 1 - 8 April 2017
- Calder Stewart Cycling Series R3, Timaru, media & MC, Saturday 22 April
- Early Childhood Council gala dinner, Wellington, entertainment, Saturday 27 May 2017
- Rural Fire Association gala dinner, Invercargill, entertainment, Friday 23 June
- Calder Stewart Cycling Series R4, Nelson, media & MC, Saturday 9 September
- Calder Stewart Cycling Series R5, West Coast, media & MC, Saturday 30 September
- Calder Stewart Cycling Series R6, Selwyn, media & MC, Sunday 22 October
- Ongoing marketing communications, media & PR work with NZ Road Cyclist as its editor, the Kathmandu Coast to Coast and Revbox NZ.
PLEASE NOTE: Regarding our popular Singing Waiters - challenging bookings for busy NOV & DEC period... but still get in touch!
We can still offer hosted roving acting and entertainment, potentially still providing our Singing waiters, an MC or speaker on these dates.... anything from red carpet paparazzi evenings... great for awards nights, to Gatsby roaring 20s, team building afternoons (mini Olympics), James Bond Casino and Kiwi woolsheds themes.. basically most things can be covered...