Don't wait to start organising your christmas function! Sometimes might seem early but make it one to remember by getting on to it as early as possible!– let us take all the stress out of organising your Christmas function with enthusiastic Christmas themes, entertainment and venues. Read more...
Need a special theme, concept or entertainment to add value to your event or conference? We love sitting down with a client and coming up with an enthusiastic creative spark to add some real value! Following are some themes that are just the tip of the iceberg.... check the photo gallery for some more pics.... everything from a 'golf war' to Pirates of the Carribean and Elvis. We work with actors that also sing and become the entertainment... your waiter, a delegate or maybe the cleaner suddenly becomes part of the band or the MC! themed for your event or conference... No need to employ actors, an MC and a band – enthuse offers all options in one package!
key things to consider
- save time and money - deal with only one company for all your entertainment, theming, team building and mc services.
- entertainment and band scripted and themed to your needs and to include your company or association topics and themes.
- Let us cover lots of the 'little add on's' you might not have considered that can make a big difference!
- new zealand's leading corporate entertainment company - twice winner of nz entertainment company of the year!
check out our singing waiters YouTube channel
book chief enthusiast john as your MC and he can also provide and become part of the entertainment!
enthuse has won the Best New Zealand Entertainment Company category twice in the People’s Choice Awards managed by the Corporate Events Guide.
what we’ve done
Transformed the gondola in Christchurch into a '70s' nightclub... starting first with a 70s game show followed by the 'nightclub'
Staff from Peter Diver Plumbing walked the red carpet through the waiting paparazzi before Peter was interviewed on stage in a 'this is your life' format. the red carpet crew then became the band... all part of Peter Diver Plumbings 30th anniversity celebration gala functon.
Transformed the Hertiage in Hamner into the 'Kingdom of Arnotts' complete with host 'Prince Gaiety' for Arnott's annual conference. Activities inclided an Amazing race through the village, a welcome night at the hot pools and a masquerade ball.. all after being transported from Christchurch via coach then steam train!
Welcomed guests for YHA’s 75th birthday celebrations with roving (raving) red carpet reporters, complete with TV cameras beaming images and sound inside, then as the MC John surprised the Minister of Tourism with some left field questions on stage in a coffee table interview before Frank n Furter took guests on a 'time warp' followed by the international back packers band who represented various nations of the world.
Three very unprofessional waiting staff (our planted Singing Waiters) at Sky City in Auckland took over the stage at Noel Leemings national conference and transformed themselves into Frank n Furter, Kylie and Elvis before being kicked out by security – only to return to get everybody up and dancing!
Took over Air Force Museum with a 70's retro night …
Transformed the Great Hall in Christchurch into a Western themed town complete with mechanical bull, dancing and singing saloon girls and the bad sheriff!
Turned Finance Now’s gala night into a 'red carpet evening ' full of the glitz and glamour of a Hollywood awards night with Silly Pistol as the MC and the after party band rocking into the night!
Opened Denstock Corporation's new building with Richard Simmon's 'disco sweat' supported by a mad shoe scientist and his 'shoe girls' - then became the 'celebration' band..
Inspired Foodstuffs Four Square conference with a 'Rocky Balboa' opening and character who motivated delegates to 'box above their weight' and 'be the best they could be'
Turned up as Michael Jackson to open the Trafinz (NZ Traffic Institute of NZ) conference in Taupo, then in between MC-ing the conference provided enthusiastic energising characters from Grease (grease Lighting), Capt Jack Sparrow (Caribbean theme), who managed to pull off singing some rock classics in reggae style, extreme deep sea diver Andre who went diving with the Prawns and got delegates warmed up with an early morning ‘disco’ inspired aerobics routine.
some 'theme' examples...
Our most popular entertainment theme! Fantastic fun, interactive hilarious entertainment...
The entertainment starts as soon as the function begins with our 'special' waiters working, serving the guests, each in their own unique way!
- One waiter thinks he should be running the whole venue (or maybe even your compa ny??), one avoids work at all costs, and enjoys chatting with guests and sampling the food and wine, and the girls, well, just maybe a little bit too friendly or vauge?
- The evening builds until after the food service has finished it appears there's no entertainment,
- and the waiters have decided they will do something about it - apparently one of the girls can sing?
- All is then revealed in a very funny, jaw dropping sequence as the waiters become the band, filling the dance floor and providing a fantastic night of fun, comedy and outstanding world class entertainment!
- After the 'reveal' rock the night away with a fantastic range of music and fun.
- The popular singing waiters can be done with two, three or four actors and entertainers.
- This concept has been very well received all over New Zealand for a large variety of clients from corporates to various association groups!
- Check out the singing waiters Youtube channel to see them in action.
The singing waiters routine took our team completely by surprise. Everyone was in the dark and actually thought one of the ‘planted’ waiters was going to get into a fight with our key note speaker for earlier in the day – that just ‘happened’ to be John. The whole concept was very entertaining and the ‘reveal’ was fantastic.. the waiters transforming into a fantastic band... our team then didn’t want to get off the dance floor! Great fun, great time and very professional.
David Gopperth, National Sales Manager Broker Channel Westpac NZ Ltd
The night was fantastic and the team was amazing
James Chatterley, Event Dynamics
Red carpet paparazzi; a night in Hollywood - awesome for awards nights!
- Make your awards night one to remember!
- Transform any venue into a 'night at a Hollywood awards show' full of the glitz and glamour of the real event - we can organise the theming as well as provide the entertainment.
- Guests run the gauntlet of the red carpet paparazzi... camera's flashing, fielding questions from reporters...
- Images and even video taken on the red carpet show on the big screen early in the evening.
- These images ad video are given to you after the event at no extra charge!
- The evening can be hosted by a professional mc..
- Fun awards can be handed out to guests...
- enthuse can develop a Hollywood themed powerpoint for your awards
- Dress as your favourite movie star... or go black tie.
- You are also invited to the official after party where the 'after party' band rocks the night away; red carpet paparazzi transforming into the band - keep your eyes peeled as members of the audience may in fact become part of the entertainment!
What a way to end our Leadership Conference!! Our participants entered the function room in style – they walked the red carpet (via the paparazzi) before being treated to a special movie screening of the movies they had produced the previous day. Your hilarious and interactive antics provided plenty of fun and the Hollywood after party entertainment was simply sensational. Our participants are still buzzing around the office (2 weeks on)!
Marisa Maloney, Orica
1980s... and that '80s' band'
- Experience leg warmers, and remember times when you used to be able to breakdance (or wished you could).
- The phrase phone home actually means something to you and you had a BMX bike…
- The 80s was a decade where fluorescent, neon clothing ruled and business folk wore double-breasted suits with shoulder pads and Prince sang about partying "like it's 1999" and it seemed so far away!
- Relive great songs like Footloose and 500 Miles with ‘That 80’s band’ and George Michael Wham style!
- 80s theme can be combined with 70s theme with a Rocky Horror Time Wrap half way to take guests from one era to the other.
Gatsby - Roaring 20s
- Gatsby’s mansion was inspired by a French château-style mansion in New York; fortunately we can still set the mood without renting such a venue....
- Hosts dressed in 1920s attire greet arriving guests.... and mingle before transforming into the evenings band and entertainment.
- Black and silver art deco Gatsby props – bar leaners, black drapes, floral table centre pieces, mood lighting including fairy lights, helium balloons (in solid colours such as black and white) to mimic Gatsby’s weekend parties and crystal chandeliers will all add to the sense of Roaring '20s opulence.
- We can liaise with the venue regarding the catering that suits the theme.
- Evening entertainment can also include dancers performing a dance routine from the 1920s followed by the band, dressed straight out of the roaring 20’s but perofmring all the 'classics' to ensure everyone is up and dancing.
- Break music can be jazz legends such as Duke Ellington, Louis Armstrong and other popular artists from that era.
- WE can also include a photobooth that can be loads of fun at events...
- A Casino Royale themed fun afternoon or evening event; staff immerse themselves in the world of the worlds most famous secret agent. Staff are greeted by bond girls passing drinks and canapés around and as they enter the venue are searched for weapons.
- Upon entering the room staff find themselves in another world – a world of high stakes poker games and gambling. By utilising themed décor and casino gaming tables we will create your very own Casino Royale.
- Staff have chance to try their luck at the Black Jack and Roulette Tables while enjoying the atmosphere of the venue and location.
- James Bond of course arrives and enjoys the afternoon of high stakes gambling as your host and you are entertained by one of the bond girls singing an iconic James Bond theme song. The evening sees the roving bond themed hosts become the Casino Royale band....
the great 60s or 70s Austin Powers swinging retro show
- Hosted by Austin 'Danger' Powers
- The ultimate 'party' host from the swinging 60s! (or 70s)
- Complete singing, dancing package - baby yeah!
- Includes swinging 'fembots'
- Can include retro 60s dancing girls
- Includes Dr Evil and can include Mini Me and Mini Austin!
- retro theming - 'very groovy baby'
This is a very sexy theme that goes off for any function, conference or event.
Book Austin as a special swinging guest to lively things up!
the blues brothers
- Rock out with Jake and Elwood... scripted to meet your needs.
- The Blues Brothers provide a great night of Blues, Rock N Roll and all the great classics to get any conference rocking and the dance floor pumping.
- Just might need to lock up your mothers?
- Lots of energy and crowd participation.
- Great option to add something really special for a product launch! Letting the BB's rock up to deliver the message in their own unique style!
- Gandalf from Lord of the Rings creates a 'fellowship' takes guests or delegates on a 'quest'
- If in Christchurch can include a ride on the tram and then onto a secret location away from evil orcs that can be themed as if it were 'Middle Earth'....
- Can include Celebrity Dwarf and actor as Frodo!
- Incorporates themes from Lord of the Rings, which can include the band themed as characters from Middle Earth.
- Not for the faint hearted! Something from left field - and beyond!
- Doctor Frank-n-furter as your 'surprise' host and entertainer.
- Performs Sweet Transvestite and sings and dances way through guests.
- Teaches everyone the 'Time Warp'
- "Special" atmosphere created with some crowd involvement.
- Fantastic as a one off 'special surprise' during the evening!
- Sound and lighting organised to create the right 'feel'
- This is one of our most popular 'themes' that never fails to take guests by surprise and have them talking about the event for a long time afterwards...
- Frank arrives, does his thing and leaves... or not...
- see feedback from Vodafone
back to school
- Head back to school with a 'special' school theme.
- Very naughty students provide the entertainment.
- Involves a Headmaster trying to keep a lid on things as things spiral out of control.
- Lots of fun and games as the students evoke outrageous behaviour.
- step back in time with new zealand's leading abba tribute show.
- hear all the classic Abba hits - from Abba.... well almost - they look like and sound like Abba!
- Show has toured nationally to sell out audiences.
- There has been Mama Mia the musical, then the movie... this is your chance to have your own Mama Mia show, scripted to include material and themes from your business!
- Abba is fanastic for a 70s theme or just to provide a fantastic nights entertainment full of dancing and singing along to all the well known hits!
- Iconic very enthusiast fitness guru Richard Simmons.
- Let him 'treat' you to Disco Sweat.
- Outstanding ice breaker or conference energiser during the day!
- He could visit your conference or office and transform your team with the 'phone,' filing cabinet and water cooler routines.
- He is 'very' special and everything is 'beautiful'
- Very motivational - in his own unique way!
christmas is always on the radar... need some fantastic themed christmas entertainment?
Click on the cracker to see our Christmas Flyer
let us take the stress out of organising your christmas function!We are currently developing a NEW Christmas theme.... 'downsizing Xmas' more details soon!
- creative christmas themes, entertertainment and venues...
- organise it early!
- We will work with you to include key company themes and topics into material.
- We can create unique christmas carols that include key people and topics from your business!
- We can provide options to add some special spark for your Christmas function – we have a variety of suitable options for xmas – including Bad Santa, Mr and Mrs Clause… a very sexy Mrs Clause… who just seems far too young for Mr Clause, and depending on availability and budget to can provide a dwarf actor who will be our ‘elf’
- Guests can be greeted by Mr and Mrs Clause who later can hand out xmas gifts.
- Key is roving actors will become the band and entertainment.
- Photos will be taken by roving (raving) host – potentially bad Santa – turns up late, a little ‘off colour’ and if required... he can morph into Dr Frank n Furter from Rocky Horror, taking guests by surprise with his own special ‘time warp.’
- Photos taken will appear on a screen during the course of the evening. It is fair to say the ‘Rocky’ segment takes guests by surprise and provides very ‘special’ memories for guests.
- Key guests are chosen to ‘sing for their dinner’ as the Village People. They are transformed on stage. This is hilarious fun and never fails to get the audience fully engaged.
- There are a number of themes and concepts we can do - contact us today and lets make your Christmas function the best yet!
- The Christmas crew then becomes the band and entertainment, all with a xmas theme, encouraging guests to have some ‘guest spots’ to perform during the evening.
Other optons include:
- Singing waiters and then karaoke sing off with several key (keen??) staff
- Quick fire X factor lip synch – key staff chosen to ‘perform’ for their dinner – with four other staff chosen as judges..
- Fun, interactive 1 hour TV game show.. 70s style… with two fun hosts…
- Make a TV commercial about your business…. Cheap short sharp option, using iPhone rather than the full blown production we do over an afternoon…
There are lots of other concepts and themes.... perhaps you'd like to enter the 70's with Sat Night Fever??? or you'd like the Blues Brothers or boxing favourite Rocky or even Tom Cruise's Top Gun or a woolshed theme? Let your imagination go crazy... let us come up with something...
After meeting with you - or chatting over the phone and email - we will script up an appropriate theme and performance for your event or conference that will add the 'wow' factor, making it memorable and entertaining.